06 January 2011

Connecting the Dots

Well after a long period of internet inactivity, I'm officially now LinkedIn and Tweeting. I suppose this explosion of social networking is a symptom of my current quest of applying to graduate schools. I have been writing so much about myself over the past week that it only seemed logical that everyone else should have to endure an Austen-information deluge.

Though I suppose this has the potential to motivate me to begin posting again on a regular schedule, it very well may not. I already feel befuddled by the sheer number of posting options available, and could soon find myself blogging my resume or tweeting my blog or all manner of exciting mishaps.

Some quick life updates: Wait a minute, now I can tweet these! Take that, blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment