Unfortunately, I've got a whole tub of flour to get through, and baking isn't exactly a piece of cake for me. Its a very precise art where ratios are super important and cooking times need to be exact.
But the Culinarian doesn't play that game. Welcome to baking freestyle.
1. Preheat Oven to 175 C
2. Measure out 1 cup of flour into a bowl - then destroy your measuring cup*.
3. Mix the following into the bowl. The order probably doesn't matter.
- Eggs (2)
- Brown Sugar (about as much as the flour)
- Butter (a few spoonfuls)
- Hot Chocolate Powder (as much as the butter)
- Salt, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cloves (until it tastes good)
- Cayanne Pepper (until it burns just right)
Just look at those smug ingredients
4. Put dollops of batter onto a baking tray covered with tinfoil
5. Cook for ~10 min or until awesome
6. Eat cookies while warm, with milk! Yum!
Serves 4, or me.
NOT SO SMUG NOW (but very tasty)
* It may be more prudent to merely discard temporarily.