That's right, its time for a dark gritty reboot of...
What you will need:
- Slow Cooker
- Lamb Half-leg Roast
- (1) Can Soup - preferably lamb based
- (1) Soup Stock Gel Thingy - preferably beef based, because consistency is for chefs, not the Culinarian.
- Frozen Mashed Potatoes
- (1) Beer
- (1 bag) Cauliflower you found in the freezer
- WILD CARD*: Leftover beetroots that you need to get rid of
- Electric kettle (that bastard photo-bombed my ingredients)
- Drink the rest of the beer you bought. You should probably start this dish in the morning so this will get your day off to a good start.
- Place lamb into slow cooker
- Place everything else except the mashed potatoes into the slow cooker
- Turn it on low and wait for 7 hours or until you get too hungry to keep waiting
- De-bone the meat and chop it into stew sized chunks
- Microwave the mashed potatoes and then serve as a base for the stew
The final product should look something like this:
Thank you all for coming on this magical journey with me. I think we all learned a thing or two about life, love, and cooking.
Join me next week when I teach you how to build a homunculus servant.