- Improves cognition, memory, and ability to perform complex tasks
- Protects against Parkinson's, Alzheimer's diseases, Type II diabetes
- Prevents brain degeneration, cognitive decline due to aging
- Makes you happy! Alert! Use excessive exclamation points!
- Increases aerobic endurance
- Grants the ability to shoot laser beams out of your pores
- ANTIOXIDENTS! (I don't know what these are, but word is they're good for you)
Simply asking for a 'Coffee' will likely provoke more questioning from whoever you order from (especially if you try this on the average pedestrian), but you could end up with a Long Black (which is a shot of Espresso with about twice that in water, sort of like a Cafe Americano), a Flat White (Basically a no foam latte), a Cappuccino, or instant coffee. You will almost definitely not get a 'standard' percolated black coffee.
Also available is the Short Black (just an Espresso shot), the Short Macchiato (a Short Black with a dash of cold milk), a Long Macchiato (WILD CARD... usually involves Espresso and some sort of Milk; or could be an Italian adult movie star), the Cold Coffee (iced coffee), and the Iced Coffee (a delicious coffee-milkshake sort of thing) which is my favorite.
If anyone things for a moment that this seems a bit overly complicated, I will merely draw your attention to the Grande Double Light Soy Iced White Chocolate Mocha; which you can actually order at Starbucks without being laughed at from behind the counter**.
*One of these may not be true. Bonus points if you can figure out which one it is!
**Ask the same person for a 'Large Iced Coffee' though and they stare at you like an idiot. Starbucks is silly.
PS: Unrelated to the rest of this post, there was a beautiful rainbow over Sydney this morning, framed perfectly by my balcony. It made me quite happy that I had slept in through my alarm, otherwise I might have missed it.